Employment at MRC
Are you the kind of person who enjoys giving students the skills and confidence they need to develop to their full potential?
All of our staff members are considered to be essential parts of our educational team at Marist Regional College.
We’re committed to supporting you with a safe and positive environment so you can make the best use of our first-rate educational systems, processes and facilities at Marist Regional College.
If you’re interested in joining our educational team at our beautiful campus in Burnie, we’d love to hear from you.
Ms Renee Hayes
Human Resources Manager
(03) 6432 7600
Benefits of working at MRC
We understand the energy, passion, commitment and satisfaction that come from fostering student learning. We also understand the challenges that come with the role.
These are some examples of the kinds of support we provide:
Financial benefits (where applicable), include:
- Salary in accordance with experience and skill level, set out by the relevant Enterprise Agreement or Award
- Salary packaging – salary solutions – lease-back vehicle option
- Access to discounted health insurance through St Lukes Health
- Free supported access to a fully equipped gymnasium
- Access to our employee Assistance Program, including online resources and counselling sessions
- Flu vaccinations
- Work-life balance
- Inclusive community
- Career progression opportunities
- Job satisfaction
- Job security
- Competitive pay/salary
|Application Package||Closing Date|
|Student Support Coordinator||Position Description||1st October 2023|
|Teaching Positions – Various Disciplines 2024||Application Package||15th October 2023|
|Relief Office Administration||Position Description||Ongoing|
|Relief Teacher||Role Description||Ongoing|
|Relief Teacher Assistant – Student Support Centre||Role Description||Ongoing|
Thank you for your interest in a position at Marist Regional College.
Here’s some information to make your application process as smooth as possible.
Please submit your application electronically through the College employment page before the stated closing date and time.Apply here
Include these documents with your application:
- A completed application for employment form
- A cover letter, specifically addressing the criteria for success where applicable. We’ll be looking for clear links between these criteria and your skills, knowledge and qualifications
- A resume.
Please provide the names and contact details of two work-related referees:
- Someone who has directly supervised you
- Someone from your current or most recent place of employment.
Written references are not required.
Timeframes for the recruitment process
If you’re shortlisted for an interview, we will usually phone you. If you’re not successful this time, we will email you within four weeks of the application closing date.
We’re only able to provide feedback on applications for those people who were shortlisted.
Interviews are usually 45–50 minutes long, and include 2–3 panel members. When we confirm your interview appointment, we’ll tell you the composition of your interview panel.
After your interview, we’ll let you know when you can expect to hear from us about your application.